Citizen was built to keep you safe and informed. As such, we reserve the right to remove any content (including but not limited to comments and videos) that violates our guidelines:
- Harassment, discrimination, or hate speech targeting a specific individual or group
- Specific personal information that could identify parties involved in an incident
- Content that incites/facilitates/calls for harm or promotes/publicizes illegal activity
- Obscene, graphic, or overtly sexual content
- Details that jeopardize the safety of first responders
- Spam, advertising of personal/commercial goods or social media handles
If a user has multiple pieces of content removed within a 30-day period, they may be temporarily restricted from contributing content on Citizen. If a user repeatedly violates Citizen's guidelines, they may be permanently restricted from contributing content.
You can help us by reporting content or users that violate these guidelines. Our moderators will follow up on all reports promptly and take appropriate action.
See How do I report users or chat messages? for more information.