Citizen’s mission is to protect the world. We’re setting out to build a global safety network of people protecting each other. Abusive behavior has no place on Citizen, and we’ve added new moderation features to make sure that our platform continues to enable a positive and safe community for all of our users.
We reserve the right to remove messages or video that violate our guidelines. Our team will promptly remove content that meet any of the following criteria:
- Direct verbal attacks against any individual or group
- Provocation, threats, or harassment of other users
- Incitement of violence
- Obscene or overtly sexual content
- Specific personal information that could identify parties involved in an incident – such as apartment numbers or suspect names – unless otherwise made public by law enforcement
- Descriptions of witnesses and victims (unless already made public by law enforcement)
- Racist or homophobic epithets
- Gang-related comments
- Information that jeopardizes undercover police activity
- Sale or solicitation of drugs
- Illegal activity of any kind
You can help us by reporting messages or users that violate these guidelines. Our moderators will follow up on all reports promptly and take appropriate action.
See How do I report users or chat messages? for more information.