Users can adjust or cancel their Citizen Premium subscription by following these steps:
- Open the Apple Settings application
- Tap on your Apple ID
- Tap Subscriptions. You will see a list of your Active subscriptions.
- Find Citizen and click on it to change your plan or cancel your subscription
Users on an iOS device who initiated a Premium subscription through Citizen's mobile app can request a refund for Citizen Premium by following the instructions here. All refunds are issued through Apple.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Confirm you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu -> Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Android users who initiated a Premium subscription through Citizen's mobile app looking to request a refund for Citizen Premium can email email@example.com as long as the charge was made within the last 14 days.
Users who opted into Citizen Premium via citizen.com can cancel their subscription by logging into their account on citizen.com, then tapping on their profile on the top right corner, before finally tapping "Membership" and making any necessary adjustment.